UNFPA Family Planning Centers Case Study - 2016
On 12/5/2016,Funded by UNFPA,Effects company for consultations and development was awarded the contract of:G12/PC-242016 among the project of supporting the reproductive health to prepare a case study about: "Evaluation of Family Planning Services in Gaza Strip,From the Benefited Women Perspective"
Study Main Questions:
1. What are the descriptive characteristics of the benefited women from family planning services?
2. How much is the overall satisfaction about family planning services by benefited women?
3. How much is the overall evaluation of consultation service provided to the women who got the service that day?
4. Are there any significant correlations or differences regarding satisfaction and evaluation of consultation services provided related to descriptive characteristics?
5. How much is the unmet need for family planning tools among the benefited women?
6. Are there any significant correlations between the descriptive characteristics of the benefited women?